Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Happy Tuesday......











Yesterday afternoon I found Jacob and Jessica playing in Jessica's room. Jess had made a fort, with books and all. They had a great time. I am so blessed that they play well together (most of the time) and enjoy each other. I just pray it continues throughout their lives.


Jess is really enjoying school and I believe will be reading on her own in no time.
She carries this book around with her "Big Dog, Little Dog" and says she
is reading BUT she has memorized the words. Mark and I are helping her
recognize the words. That's where you have to start. Its cute though that
she thinks she can read it and is very excited. Way to go Girl.














While helping Jacob with his homework and Jess was doing her homework by cutting out pictures from magazines of certain colored objects she said to me "When do I get to do REAL homework?" I told her that she does have homework and it will be more and more, just wait. When I put her to bed last night I found her doing some "homework" in bed. She was writing her name and drawing shapes and such. We are proud of her and know she will be a great student.

Well I started back to work today having a workday. Had to set up the "baby" room for Mother's Day out. Met some new staff members and checked out some new setups. Its a bit different but it will be a good year. Tomorrow we have open house and I will meet my new "students." I will let you know how that goes.

Peace and Grace,

Jennifer



No comments: