Thursday, September 11, 2008

Sick Day














Well today is Thursday and I have been home taking care of Jessica who had the stomach virus this morning. I was to go to work BUT plans have changed. Yesterday Jacob was home with a stomach ache and he was fine by 9 AM and was bouncing off the walls.
This morning at 5 AM Jessica started to get sick and didnt feel better until about 8 AM. We had a nice day.....we played and games and did lots of artwork as you can see below. Wanted to share them with her doggie Bailey. She is a great artist.
I am just praying that I dont get what she had. I feel not so great but it may be that I am just tired from not sleeping much last night. I tend to be a light sleeper when the children are sick and hear every noise. At 1AM it started and I couldnt get back to sleep too well.
Pray for me that I dont get sicker and I can get to work tomorrow. I found a subsitute today BUT tomorrow a new baby starts and I want to be there.
Jen and Family
















No comments: