Saturday, September 27, 2008

GREAT MOVIE

Hey Everyone,

Well last night Mark and I went to the movies to see "Fireproof" check out the video at http://www.fireproofthemovie.com we went to the 8 pm showing BUT it was totally sold out PRAISE GOD. So we then went to see the movie "Parkview Terrace" which was good BUT Then went over to see the movie Fireproof. We had a great night and have never seen two movies in one night. Thanks to the in laws they were having the children sleep over at their house.
ANYWAY.......Please go and see this movie FIREPROOF. Its great. What an awesome message it has of hope and God's Love for us and what he wants for us in our marriage and lives. Try and make it a date night with your spouse. You wont be disappointed. ALSO please go and support this show and let the community know that we want positive movies like this one out there.

If anyone has seen this movie this weekend please let me know what you though of it by leaving a comment.

Have a blessed weekend. We have a busy one so more pictures will come of our activities.

Peace and Grace,

Jen and family

1 comment:

Christie said...

I was on my way to email you to find out how the movie went, but decided to check out your blog first. I'm glad I did. I can't wait to see the movie! I was hoping for a report on the movie and glad it was as good as I've heard!!