Saturday, September 6, 2008

God's Glory




Last night we took the children to Target so they could have pizza for dinner at their request. It started to rain but didnt rain for too long. BUT there was this beautiful Rainbow when we were leaving. Good thing that I still had my camara in my purse. I have never seen such a large one...only bits and pieces.
While in Colorado I enjoyed the beautiful mountains in my Home State. It was so peaceful and inspiring knowing that God created all these things.

As I was looking at it gave me peace knowing that God is in control and he has such beautiful things for us to enjoy. Pray that you enjoy these pictures and see God in all things.
Peace and Grace
Jennifer and Family




2 comments:

Anna said...

Beautiful pictures!

Christie said...

I loved the picture of the rainbow. We were out last Friday night and did see it, and I thought to myself, "I wish I had the camera". I was so glad to see that you were able to capture it.
Christie J.