Thursday, October 23, 2008

Fun Family Time




Last weekend the children had a four day weekend so we took advantage of it. What a great time we had.
We went down to Myrtle Beach, SC on Friday afternoon and stayed until Monday. We enjoyed playing on the beach and it was still warm enough for them to take a few dips in the ocean too.







We have made it a tradition to stay at a resort down there that has an indoor water park. I highly recommend it. Its the Dunes Resort check out http://www.dunesvillage.com/ What a blast we all had on the lazy river, the water slides, water submarine and hot tubs. We are looking forward to going back real soon.
If you check out the website you can get some really great off season deals. We are going back in December with my parents.


Have a great rest of the week.
I am going to get under my electric blanket and get toasty and get some sleep.

Peace and Grace

Jen and Family

3 comments:

The Dawes Family said...

ohhh fun a indoor water park so you do not get cold! Even better a electric blanket! I think I will turn mine on and crawl in and cuddle my little boy!

Christie said...

I was wondering when I'd get to see some pictures of your beach trip. I like the one of Jacob and Jess in front of the beach. Very nice.

Anna said...

Looks like you had a great time...fun!