Thursday, October 30, 2008

Childhood Fun

Well I have to say that this week was a week of laughter and memories. My beloved son Jacob is 7 years old and such a boy. Jacob has become very excited about his new goldfish that he won at a fall festival (oh joy) and everyday he checks on them and says "HI FISHHY" Well the other day he came running out of his room SOOOOOO excited because one of the goldfish had pooped. He still talks about that and I am so glad he has some joy in his life....hee hee.

THEN Jessica our 6 year old daughter has decided to start sleeping in her closet. Last night she announced that she was sleeping there and even made a "bed" with all her animals and pillow. I am surprised because she even got up to go potty and still went back to "bed" in the closet. My hubby got up this morning and was wondering where she was...he was concerned. (he worked last night so didn't know she was doing this) I calmy told him she was sleeping in the closet and sure enough there she was. She wants to do it again tonight. Whatever floats her boat I say.

Peace and Grace,
the Perry family.

No comments: