Monday, January 19, 2009

NOT ME MONDAY

Well I am going to try it again....being challenged by MckMama.....

I did NOT wait this long to finally write on my blog........
I did NOT spend 45 dollars on my daughter for her to get a hamster and then I did NOT spend another 35 dollars because the hamster DID NOT escape from the first cage (within 10 mins of putting her in there) - NOT me. I am NOT a sucker for my children's happiness.
I did NOT agree to get a hamster when we do NOT already have 2 beta fish, 2 hermit crabs, 1 guinea pig and 1 dog. No we are NOT calling ourselves the Perry Petting Zoo.
I did NOT let my children sleep on the floor in my daughters room next to the hamster we did not get.
I did NOTtell my children that they had school today even though they do NOT hoping they would sleep in.....and they did NOT wake up at 6 AM and come in and ask me what time it is. I did NOT yell at them and tell them to go back to bed.

My daughter did NOT stay up till 10:30 pm so she could watch her new hamster that she did NOT get named Cupcake.

Well to finish....I am NOT praying that we get snow tonight for another day off.

God Bless,

-Jen and Family

No comments: