Monday, December 15, 2008

NOT ME Monday......

Well this is my first attempt at Not Me Monday....so here goes.

I did not let the children stay up until 11 pm watching a movie with a friend and they did not wake us up at 6:30 AM the next morning.
I did not lock the bedroom door yesterday so that I could get a few moments of piece and take a very long nap....
I did not bring down some christmas gifts for my children and put them under the tree, and then I did not put them back up in the attic so Jessica would stop bugging us about opening them and shaking them to figure out what they are.
I did not wrap 100 bright christmas lights around my sons bed so he could have some christmas decorations only to light up the whole room.
I did not mail out the last of my christmas cards today only to stand in line for 30 mins.

Well thats about it.

Love Jen and the family

1 comment:

Anna said...

Good job at your first "Not Me Monday" attempt...one of these days I'll get around to it! :)